Peyronies is a nightmare! And, no one ever prepares us with any information about this condition.
So, when it happens, it scares the bejesus out of us! Am I right?
The first thing I want you to know, right now, is that:
"99.99% of the time,
Peyronies is easy to correct
without Surgery, Injections, or Drugs."
You can almost always straighten even the most dreadful looking erections caused by Peyronies disease, simply and easily, by yourself, with a medically endorsed and recommended device that costs less than $300.
Are you interested in knowing how?
Before you're done reading this page, you'll learn how easy it is to straighten yourself out again, and, why this traction method works so well.
Let me start from the beginning.
The most important thing you need to understand right now is this: Peyronies is not a "disease". It is a simple (thought personally horrifying condition) that is easy to correct 99.9% of the time.
Yes, I know. Right now you are thinking yours is in that 0.01%. Not likely. No matter how horrible it looks and feels right now. And, no matter how soft your erection have become.
Let's take a look:
You probably noticed a small bend at first. And, you might have though: "Gee, I never realized my erection was curved." Then it got worse. And, then, before long, maybe your erections started to bend at a 90 degree angle. And, maybe they become painful.
So, you went to see a doctor and you were told you have a "Disease".
You became terribly worried! Anxiety began to set in. No one smiled during the conversation. It
was all too serious. You go home miserable. Worried. Upset...Terror began to consume you...
But, you should be rejoicing!
That's right. Your "disease" is only your body trying to heal itself from an injury. And, as bad and horrible and hideous as it looks to you right now, it's easy to fix! Really. No kidding.
So, take a big deep breath. The chances are 99.99% that you can straighten this out. Without surgery, injections, or drugs.
The slow ugly progress is usually what causes the most anxiety. So let's take a look at how Peyronies "Disease" (it should be called Peyronies "Healing") progresses. Once you understand it, you'll feel much better!
This is what you can expect during the first year:
1) You had a trauma to your penis (whether you noticed it or not). This could even have happened 20 or 30 years ago.
2) Now, you notice your erection is starting to bend.
3) The amount of bend increases slowly or quickly over
time (this happens as the scar from the trauma, injury, grows harder and thickens).
4) To add insult to injury, you now have problems with the quality of your erection. Am I right? So now you really panic!
5) As the bend gets worse you may even begin to experience pain
during erection (some men experience no pain). This pain makes erectile
problems greater. You feel "horny" yet the associated pain trains your
body to withdraw from creating erections.You now have erectile dysfunction. You're thinking it's a new problem. Is that correct?... Well, this ED is most often from your penile bend.
6) If you have erectile pain, it grows worse. Everything is falling apart down there! Then you really start to worry!
7) Maybe you can feel a small lump or bump where the pain is or where your shaft bends when your cock is flaccid (soft). This lump also may grow bigger, or harder, or appear to shift position over time. Or, there may be no bump you can feel there at all.
8) These conditions usually progress and get worse over the first 6-18 months. Life becomes miserable. Depression sets in. And, when you hear your doctor say Peyronies "D-I-S-E-A-S-E" your stomach flips and you start to sweat.... It's one of the most awful days for everyone of us who went through this just like you are now.
Then, after about 12-18 months:
9) The pain during erection decreases or goes away. (Unless you have really bad healing problems)
10) The bend mostly straightens out for a few men men. (But, very few of these get completely straight again)
11) The bend stops getting worse, but never really gets much better (about 98% of men). You erections are weak and/or useless. You feel doomed. It's been over a year and your sex life is probably all but destroyed. Or you think it is.
And, you begin to contemplate surgery. Because surgery is one of the only two ways that will straighten you out successfully.
You don't really know about the traction method. The only other medically endorsed and recommended method proven to successfully straighten out a bent penis.
The nightmare, the frustration, the depression, continues....
This is just sounding altogether too awful right now.
It did for almost everyone of us. Tens of thousands of us men. Just like you. You are not alone.
Please, keep your chin up. We're getting to the good news soon!
Now, let's continue this miserable story just a bit longer....
In only about 3% of documented cases, Peyronies resolves itself within 18-24 months. If your Peyronies condition has not resolved itself pretty well after that time, it's probably never going to.
You're then going to have to decide if you need to take corrective action or not.
If your bent penis is not causing you or your partner any intercourse difficulties, then you really don't need to be concerned about it. And you don't really need to fix it.
"If your bend is causing you or your partner pain,
if it is adversely affecting your sex life,
or if you just can't stand the bend for personal reasons,
you can easily fix it 99.99% of the time."
99.999% of the time
is not necessary or even a good option. Penile surgery comes with some very horrible possible side effects. This type of surgery can cause great
problems with erectile ability and possibly leave you impotent. Don't
let anyone scare you into that.
Even severe erectile bending is normally very easy to fix with just some correct traction. How long the process will take depends upon how severe your bend is.
Just don't panic. Correct traction can be started at any time. Early in the Peyronies development or later.
Doctors generally recommend waiting a year before taking surgical action. The reason is: Penile surgery can possibly destroy your ability to have an erection!
Correct traction, on the other hand, can be started at any time. And,
"Correct traction can actually prevent the Peyronies condition
fully developing and causing any real problem
it is if started early enough."
You're not doomed! You've had a simple injury. That's all there is to it.
That's all! Really.
Peyronies is NOT a "disease". The name is a misnomer. This bending is caused by an internal scar that is no more a "disease" then the scar on your hand, your face, or your foot.
Once you understand this, and how easy it is to correct, you'll be feeling a whole lot better. You can fix a Peyronies bent penis easily and safely 99.999% of the time!